Body Text

This blog is for party inspiration. I love to share creative themes with my readers. Everyone should put a little sparkle in their party!

For more information, you can contact me at: stephism@gmail.com

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Baby & Co Baby Shower

The Happy Mommy to Be. Doesn't she just Glow! :)
Baby & Co. Shower

My Sister n Law, Natalie is having a Baby Girl this Summer. 

Being so inspired by Pinterest, we decided to go with the whole Baby & Co (Tiffany & Co.) themed Baby Shower.

I made a cute Baby & Co Banner and a Pink Crepe Paper Curtain for decorations on the Gift Table.

I decorated the tables with Tiffany Boxes. We had all the guests write words of advice and encouragement for the Mommy to be and put them in the boxes.
The diamonds gave it a sparkly touch. 


I created this one of the kind Diaper Cake for the 
Mommy to Be.



 Every Guest received a "Tiffany Box" as a favor.





No comments:

Post a Comment